Stephanie Farkoh house
image courtesy of Sandy White
Built around 1903-1906 by the Greek architect Vafiadi. Stephanie Farkoh lived here till around 1965, later occupied by the Turkish doctor ‘Selçuk bey’ (1980s-1995), and since then suffering much collapse. An entrepreneur has for the past few years tried in vain to restore this building, and the Heritage commission, will only sanctify a 100% of original restoration.