Archive views of the possible German Club-house of Smyrna - the translation: ‘To commemorate the inauguration of the German house in Smyrna, the 2nd March 1913’. These two buildings were probably at the same site. Left is the current building in 1913 (Jetzt = now), and right is its predecessor (Einst = once). The label at the top of the building on the left picture reads ‘Deutscher Kreis’ = German Circle.